Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The smell of the dry kitchen reminds me of you


Sweet Dark Lover,

I hope you fare well in your new venture as I'm sure you will. Full moons have come and go and memories of you are beginning to fade like a spray-on tattoo on my girl's right shoulder as comes along one lustrous Aphrodite calling me in by name. Merely teasing she may be but who am I to deny the hands of the Goddess of Love?

I know I'm betraying you, I know I'm pushing you farther to the corner of my mind and I know that you don't give a damn. Her silent whisper is all I hear "Come to me, come to me now" and I can't seem to shake it off. I'm sorry you are fading away.

However, for one reason, I can never completely erase you from my thoughts... I'm not sexist, but the smell of the dry kitchen reminds me of you.

Yours always,
TauKamal

No comments: