Monday, February 15, 2010

Last Night I Dreamt of You




Last night I dreamt of you. A nightmare it was. Roaming about a familiar yet strange land, trying to escape you wrath. Your non-existent wrath in reality. And I... was terrified, petrified, paralysed and imobilised by your ghostly presence. Gorgeous still, you were tall and slender with you pasty flawed skin that adds to perfection. You looked exactly as I remembered. Partly because the dream, the tiring nightmare, was a product of my memories... my imagination. But you looked exactly as I remembered.

Last night, you were a vicious woman, consumed by power bestowed upon you. The power you very well deserved. But never did you use it in reality as I remembered. You were kind. I was always lost in your motherly touch, the warmth of your smile, and your laughter... music to my ear. But last night, last night, you were a vicious woman.

As you terrorize my slumber I prayed. An act I thought I lost my faith in. But as you terrorize my slumber, I prayed. I prayed to the higher power, "Oh the almighty!!!! Be this a mere dream, I beg of you. Be this, a mere satanic deception of her, for she is my only hope... for she, is my only source of warmth... for she is my only reason for being. I beg of you my lord, be this a mere dream".

As I tried to speak to the almighty, you, in the terrible nightmare, kept on bellowing as if you were chasing me and all around me away. As if we... as if I, was just an insignificance. A weightless matter as I was.

If the dream was a sign. If the dream was a sign for me to let you go, of you driving me away, to scare me away... if the dream was a prophecy, a message from the higher power telling me I am not worthy, I beg of you, reappear tonight and allow me to prove my worthiness.

But if the dream was a mere nightmare... if the dream was a mere product of my memories and imaginations, fueled by paranoia, ignited by a worldly potent intoxicating substance, the worldly potent intoxicating substance I shall take, as I would pick a nightmare of you over your absence anytime. Tonight, tomorrow night, every single night, until the night I have you by my side, the worldly potent intoxicating substance I shall take... tonight, tomorrow night, every single night, until the night I have you by my side.

As impossible as it is for the night, that I'd have you by my side, would become true, I still long for your motherly touch, the warmth of your smile, and your laughter... music to my ear. I still long to embrace your gorgeous, slender physique, and touch your pasty flawed skin that adds to perfection. I still long for you... for you are my only hope...for you are my only source of warmth... for you are my only reason for being.

It had been eight full-moons since we last met and last night, I dreamt of you

No comments: